Homecoming Photos

Back Row: Luke Gleason, Tyler Breeding, Jaxson Gebhardt, Eli Harris, and Bryant Banks Front Row: Mackenzie Boley, Luisa Ortega, Sydnee Poague, Makenna Bartholomew, and DorothyAnn Sparacino

Korey Kogler, News Editor

All photos courtesy of Jessica Sprecker unless otherwise noted.

Back Row: Jaxson Gebhardt, Tyler Breeding, Eli Harris, and Bryant Banks. Front Row: Sydnee Poague, Luisa Ortega, DorothyAnn Sparacino, Luke Gleason, Makenna Bartholomew, and Mackenzie Boley
King Luke Gleason and his family.
Sydnee Poague and her parnents.
Bryant Banks and DorothyAnn Sparacino
Sydnee Poague, DorothyAnn Sparacino, Mackenzie Boley, Makenna Bartholomew, and Luisa Ortega
Luke Gleason and DorothyAnn Sparacino
Jaxson Gebhardt and Sydnee Poague
Eli Harris and Makenna Bartholomew
Bryant Banks and DorothyAnn Sparacino
Tyler Breeding and Luisa Ortega
2019 Homecoming Queen, Kate Weis
Luke Gleason and Mackenzie Boley
Eli Harris and Makenna Bartholomew
Jaxson Gebhardt and Sydnee Poague
Back Row: Luke Gleason, Tyler Breeding, Jaxson Gebhardt, Eli Harris, and Bryant Banks
Front Row: Mackenzie Boley, Luisa Ortega, Sydnee Poague, Makenna Bartholomew, and DorothyAnn Sparacino (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
2020 Homecoming Candidates (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
Ivie Douglas and Rachel Hubele participated in Kayne Western spirit day. (Courtesy of Rachel Hubele)
Rachel Hubele and Karson Hall take a snap shot from the dance floor at the Friday Night Homecoming Dance. (Courtesy of Rachel Hubele)
Rachel Hubele and Ivie Douglas pose for a quick picture after the football game. (Courtesy of Rachel Hubele)
The Juniors class float, based on the Netflix series Outer Banks. (Courtesy of Meaghan Roths)
SES Highschool students showing their spirit at the homecoming football game. (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
Caden Isaacson and Luke Gleason race head to head against Chase Poague and Karson Hall in the wheelbarrow races. (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
Luke Obermeyer and Omar Calzada comepeting in the wheelbarrow races that took place during the bonfire. (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
Karsyn Schlesener, Ava Mayginnes, and Lindsey Dean enjoying their time at the homecoming bonfire. (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)
Group of SES Highschool students enjoying the school bonfire that took place during homecoming week. (Courtesy of Karsyn Schlesener)